Customer Resolution Product Analyst
Ultimate Software is looking to hire a HR/Payroll Product Analyst to join our talented TRADE Team within Customer Resolution. As one of our team members you will be a part of our continued improvement, growth and expansion of coverage for our HR and Payroll Software Solution.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune's "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" for 2017 and #5 on its "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity" list for 2016.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become Subject matter expert for all of areas of our supported HCM products.
- Ability to conduct thorough triage and root – cause analysis for complex HRIS, Payroll and Tax issues.
- Promotes teamwork and maintains a customer focus through positive communication and a strong desire to meet the needs of the customer.
- Works as a team member to maintain the highest levels of customer service, quality and productivity.
- Works in an environment with competing priorities.
- Work with core development team(s) to explain product issues and determine next actions.
- Proactively communicate with clients and team members to keep them apprised of issue status and any commitment dates
- Demonstrated advanced problem solving and proactive problem resolution skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Effective communication skills; both verbal and written
- Excellent follow-up skills with customers, team members and other departments across the organization.
- Organized, hardworking, dedicated, with a strong sense of accountability.
- Positive 'can do' attitude.
- Strong analysis, task management, and time management skills.
- Experience with Ultimate Software preferred
- Associates/Bachelors preferred or equivalent experience
- FPC or CPP designation preferred
Travel Requirement: Limited travel upon request, <10%
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top