Core Specialist - Part Time
The Core Specialist is a member of the Collaborative Account Specialist Team providing support services for core Ultimate Software functionality.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as a first point of contact for a team servicing 250+ clients
- Provide stellar support to our customer base using a variety of platforms including phone, e-mail, remote session, and CRM case management system
- Acquire and expand knowledge of product offerings, support policies and methods of support delivery
- Provide excellent customer service skills with a proactive approach for customer satisfaction
- Develop strong relationships with internal partners and communicate with people at all levels of the organization via multiple communication platforms
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- Experience with HR/Payroll
- Confidence and strong leadership abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations
- Effective collaboration and time management skills
- Ability to multitask; can prioritize and juggle many tasks or projects at once
- Experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations in a professional, timely, and thorough manner
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- BS/BA preferred or equivalent work experience
- Certification in the Payroll/HR industry a plus
- None Expected
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Rapid Response Professional
DeAndrea provides support to customers in need of assistance with pay services, human resources, and employment databases—and also helps troubleshoot any problems implementing the software.
Back to top