We have an opening on the Trust Operations team for a Cash Specialist. The Cash Specialist has the responsibility to process all of the Cash Collections against our customers’ accounts in in a timely and accurate manner. This position will operate under the direction of the Trust Operations Manager.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2018 and #3 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2018. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2018 and #3 on its "Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2017.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Execute Collection processes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Post incoming wire transactions.
- Research and resolve AR/Collection issues and bank reconciliation items related to Collection transactions..
- Assist internal and external customers with questions related to customer Collection transactions
- Verify customer banking information and authorizations.
- Generate management reports.
- Special projects as assigned by management.
- Other duties to be defined.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- 3-5 years Treasury and banking experience in a Trust environment
- Must be able to manage in an organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments
- Expert with Microsoft Office applications: Word, and Excel
- Excellent analytical ability within a high transaction volume environment
- BA in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience will be considered
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as experienced in handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Excels in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Looks for new and creative ways to solve problems or improve processes
- Payroll and payroll tax industry experience
- Working knowledge of UltiPro is a plus
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.
Back to top