Business Intelligence Analyst
We are hiring for a Business Intelligence Analyst in our Weston, FL office!
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
- Responsible for cross-functional participation in data analysis, metrics, executive reporting and data validation using SQL.
- Develops reports, metrics, dashboards and ad hoc pivot tables
- Participates on a team to gather, create and analyze data to establish key findings and develop specific recommendations around results
- identifies and recommends process improvement measures based on data analysis
- Develops system documentation, user how to videos, and training for business users
- Works with databases and large data sets
- Produces monthly, quarterly and annual metrics, statistics and analysis
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a computer or engineering field (or foreign earned equivalent degree)
- at least 6 months’ work experience in data analysis, metrics, executive reporting and data validation
- Must pass employer-administered online test of SQL competency
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top