Bilingual HCM System Consultant
Ultimate Software is seeking energetic, customer-focused individuals to implement UltiPro, our award winning
HR/Payroll offering. As a Bilingual HCM System Consultant, you will be part of a growing, dynamic team responsible for
the high quality, complete implementation of our core HR/Payroll product. Our Systems Consultants are accountable for all phases of assigned customer HR/Payroll implementations. Qualified candidates are bilingual self-starters with
exceptional organizational and problem solving skills who are highly motivated to provide excellent customer service.
Candidates will also possess a general knowledge of payroll and/or human resource concepts and regulations and
be comfortable working in a fast paced, exciting environment.
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #7 for 100 "Best Places to Work For in 2017." This is the 6th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE's list. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" and #8 on Forbes magazine's 2016 list of the "Most Innovative Growth Companies."
Our CEO, Scott Scherr, is ranked #2 Highest Rated CEO by Glassdoor!
Take a look at our company culture: http://bit.ly/1nYvenD
Candidates MUST be Bilingual (French/English) and located in Canada
- Coordinate and perform lifecycle of assigned implementation projects in compliance with Ultimate Software's implementation methodology (i.e. Analysis, System Configuration, Data Mapping, Parallel Testing, Live
Processing and Support Transition)
- Provide analytical and design recommendations with respect to system configuration, data mapping, testing and client support of live payroll processing
- Meet project task milestone and due dates
- Track, manage, and oversee resolution of open project issues/items
- Coordinate project tasks assigned to other internal resources, when applicable
- Proactively communicate with customers and internal team to keep them apprised of project status and
ensure they are on track with assigned responsibilities
- Provide timely follow up and resolution of open project related items to facilitate complete support transition
- Deliver high quality services to customers
- Provide support and configuration assistance to senior consultants
- Meet or exceed implementation metric goals
- Must be located in Canada (open to all regions)
- Bilingual (French/English) is a must – written and verbal
- 3-5 years' experience implementing HCM solutions
- Proven experience managing implementation projects with a high degree of quality and completeness
- Experience successfully managing project resources, both customer and internal; working with those
resources to manage aggressive project timelines
- Experience in a technically oriented customer service organization
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects under tight deadlines
- Comfortable working in an environment in which businesses processes, tools, etc. are still being defined
- Strong analysis, change control, task management and time management skills
- Excellent consulting skills with attention to detail and exceptional organizational and time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Energetic and motivated
- Ability to work virtually while meeting deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- BS/BA degree or equivalent industry experience
- HR/Payroll Industry Certifications a plus
Travel Requirement: 30-50%
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top