Associate Executive Relationship Manager
Ultimate Software is looking for an experienced HCM Associate Executive Relationship Manager. An Executive Relationship Manager develops trusted advisor relationships with our clients by helping them maximize the value of our solution. The primary indicators of a successful Executive Relationship Manager are reference-ability and retention. The Executive Relationship Manager takes a lead role in the planning, managing, and measuring the ongoing success of our installed client base. We engage our clients with proactive value-added service and care as we aim to expand our solution and our footprint.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on FORTUNE's "Best Places to Work in Technology" for 2017 and #7 for "100 Best Places to Work For" in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials," #5 on Fortune's "50 Best Workplaces for Diversity," and our CEO is one of Glassdoor's "Highest Rated CEOs."
Primary Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Develops deep insight into respective customers and their business
- Develops a trusted advisor relationship with our customers, measured by revenue, retention and reference-ability
- Prepares and leads business reviews, closely aligning our activities with our customer's business strategy. Proposes creative viable solutions to the customer sponsors such that critical success issues are addressed on a pro-active basis
- Articulates and formally presents Ultimate's product roadmap to our clients, demonstrating how it aligns with human capital management trends and their strategic business objectives
- Serves as an advocate for Ultimate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Ultimate's product and platform functionality integral to the client's success
- Advises customers on industry trends and important market developments to help Ultimate outpace competitive threats
- Serves as an advocate for the client in ensuring that Ultimate is responding proactivity to the needs of the clients in your territory
- Works with the customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution and achieving success and engaging fee-based resources as necessary
- Monitors overall account health, proactively identifying growth opportunities and functions as a customer advocate
- Successfully identifies barriers to renewal and, at times, negotiates renewal contracts and pricing
- Drives business growth by developing relationships with decision makers through the use of strong consultative selling skills
- Consistently delivers required business results; sets and achieves achievable, yet aggressive goals; consistently complies with quality service, productivity standards and meets deadlines; maintains focus on company's goals
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a business environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Highly organized with exceptional follow through
- Desire to negotiate and communicate with clients
- Ability to manage a book of business as an individual contributor
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top