We are seeking a temporary to possible permanent Administrative Assistant to join our Finance & Accounting department. This position will report directly to the Senior Executive Administrator for the Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will work in a fast-paced environment and play a key role performing administrative duties and a wide variety of office tasks as required by our internal staff. While some requests and responsibilities will be routine, others may be unplanned and require immediate action. Flexibility and time management skills are required. The position demands good organizational skills and excellent communication skills – verbal and written. Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.” This is the 5th year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015, #20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #5 on the inaugural list of “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” and #8 on Forbes magazine’s 2016 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”
- Assist the Sr. Executive Administrator with managing day to day administrative duties for the department.
- Assist with expense reporting.
- Assist with preparing documents.
- Prepare outgoing mail for distribution.
- Assist with calendaring as needed.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies.
- Proficient in MS Office; specially, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in administrative field
- Internet skills, including use of e-mails
- Ability to use discretion and judgment to keep information confidential
- Work within a team environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree/some college is a plus
Meet Some of Ultimate Software's Employees
Team Lead, Time Clock Team
As Team Lead, Markese takes care of the time clock needs, whether it’s related to hardware, software, or networking, ensuring customers can utilize the time clock functions without disruption.
Back to top