The Sr. Solutions Consultant is responsible for implementing UKG Dimensions, our workforce management solution to customers using a defined implementation process to meet the established implementation milestones and targeted completion dates. You will work in a collaborative team environment to implement and support products that UKG sells to its customers, and will work closely with the UKG Project Managers to complete tasks delegated by the Project Managers toward completing system implementations.
• Using professional concepts, implement software in various environments
• Perform business rule analysis
• Configure software applications
• Understand and configure software interfacing products
• Follow practices and procedures in analyzing a variety of business situations or data requiring a review of a variety of factors
• Provide knowledge transfer for customers
• Analyze enhanced requirements and creating process documentation, diagrams, and feature specifications
• Advise customers on system configuration, industry specific features and system processes and procedures
• 5+ years' experience as a consultant
• Working experience in the workforce management/HR industry strongly preferred
• Consulting / customer facing experience strongly preferred
• Software application implementation experience required
• Experience working with SQL relational database management systems. SQL scripting knowledge a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
• Flexibility to travel when needed - 25%
• Candidate must reside in Western Canada
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.