The Project Manager is responsible for the day to day delivery of the Kronos product suite. The Project Manager is expected to manage all stages of the implementation life cycle, as well as all project resources.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Act as Primary customer liaison for all implementation related tasks.
• Demonstrated expertise in all facets of Project management lifecycle, including but not limited to, requirements gathering, staff management, budget management, issue and risk mitigation, and status reporting.
• Act as a 'People Developer' or 'mentor' to internal colleagues. Assist in continued development in best practices and employee development.
• Set performance goals for project team or work unit.
• Monitor project and/or personnel performance, checking actual performance against planned performance to ensure technical, schedule, and budget goals are met or exceeded.
• Collect inputs and prepare weekly and monthly status reports as required.
• Explain any deviations from planned budgets and schedules. In addition, prepare and support quarterly management reviews.
• Lead Executive level meetings and escalations.
• Provide technical and leadership guidance and direction to personnel to ensure proper, timely completion of work.
• Assess the potential impact on own and others' work, and develop and execute the best work solution.
• Manage escalated situations as proactively as possible, involving management as needed.
• Interact frequently with team, management and customers to define project requirements and identify solutions consistent with defined terms, methodology, policy, and regulations.
• Develop strong customer relationships as 'trusted advisor' at project management, payroll manager, and senior management levels.
• Strong attention to detail as well as ability to function strategically within account; proactively look at 'big picture' for project/customer short and long term goals; identify and drive additional revenue opportunities within the account.
• Proven ability to manage multiple workstreams within a customer while maintaining a strategic vision and focus (Enterprise level deployments).
• Good project management work experience having managed packaged application across the entire implementation lifecycle in either ERP, CRM, HRMS for the India market.
• Experience in Enterprise level project deployments (multi-work stream) is required.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of the project team externally (customer) and internally (implementation team).
• Comfortable presenting to large and diverse audiences, including C Level executives
• Strong experience scheduling, preparing presentations and status reports.
• Superb written and oral communication skills required (e.g., proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word).
• Ability to perform multiple tasks ranging from project management to coaching other team members.
• Well versed with MS Office applications including MS Project 2010, Excel, Sharepoint, Powerpoint, Visio
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% on a regular basis throughout India
• Broad knowledge of labor management, HR / Payroll, ERP, or similar domain product/systems is strongly preferred
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.