UKG offers you to be a part of an innovative Cloud Architecture team to design networking solutions in a complex technical landscape in the public cloud which serves as the foundation for our enterprise SaaS offerings at UKG, a global market-leading enterprise Cloud company.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced well rounded Network Infrastructure Architect to be an integral part of an enterprise-scale cloud initiative. This position will leverage your technical background in provisioning, configuring and supporting infrastructure services on the Linux platform in public cloud. The position requires knowledge of cloud-native technologies as well as knowledge of infrastructure-related technologies like DNS, SMTP, SFTP, Security Protocols, Automation and Orchestration (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)).
• Network architectural design
• Network design for scalability, optimization, and maintainability
• Document new and existing infrastructure deployments including architecture diagrams and run-book instructions
• Design and support VPN solutions including IPsec and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
• Design and support IDS/IDP, load-balancing and firewall solutions including next-generation firewalls
• Identify processes to standardize IT practices and procedures, capacity planning, risk mitigation and scalability
• Serve as subject matter expert and level 4 escalation point for cloud environments
• Identify areas to improve systems management, achieve higher availability and improve overall operations
• Review performance metrics and recommend tuning strategies
• May prototype, build test new solutions, technologies, and ensure successful deployments through code development, scripting
• Experience in cloud network infrastructure (and related technologies: security, monitoring, storage)
• Experience building, architecting, designing, and implementing highly distributed, reliable and secure global cloud-based network solutions & systems
• Experience with enterprise architecture best practices, cloud deployments
• 8+ years of experience working with enterprise network solutions, to include cloud and remote networks, automation, network security (IDS, DDOS, SOC)
• Drive architecture from Proof of concept (POC) project through production deployment of services via resource configuration, capacity planning, network security considerations
• 1+ years Designing and coding (any of the following: Python, Terraform, Go) in related domains: public cloud & networks, cloud security, log aggregation, network & security monitoring and other operational concern, infrastructure as code
• 1+ years knowledge of Container Concepts & technologies (GCP/GKE, Kubernetes, Docker)
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.