Presales Solution Expert - East
Ultimate Software is looking for a Pre-Sales Solution Expert to join our family in the East region (USA). If you are talented, energetic and committed to delivering quality demonstrations of our HCM software and solutions, this is the perfect place to work and grow professionally.
The Solution Consultant will deliver an innovative, engaging and strategic sales presentation with a clear and concise value message. In collaboration with the sales team, you will provide discovery and analysis of current business needs and development of impactful professional demonstrations. You will share your knowledge with prospective customers throughout the sales cycle as well as with fellow UltiPeeps.
Your previous experience in a pre-sales role with HCM systems, specifically HR, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting and Time Management, is required. In addition, you must possess excellent communication, problem-solving skills, technical proficiency, the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and a "whatever it takes" attitude.
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
- Develop and maintain deep product knowledge which you leverage when solving our clients' business challenges
- Act as "Trusted Advisors" with our prospects, clients, sales partners, and our internal cross-functional groups
- Assess client's business challenges and current business environments and translate them into UltiPro solutions
- Deliver compelling presentations and communicate effectively at all levels within an organization
- Stay informed on industry topics and share thought leadership with our clients and internal team
- Readily exchange ideas so we can innovate, adapt and continually improve our performance
- BA/BS or equivalent strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in human capital management, human resources, or payroll experience preferred
- Presales/solution consulting experience required
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; ability to tailor communication style to different levels within an organization including C-level
- Strategic, collaborative, and influential
- CPP and SPHR/PHR designations desired; but not required
- No unique physical requirements are required for this role.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company's online employment application, please contact email@example.com.
It has come to our attention that some people have been contacted online by persons impersonating job recruiters for Ultimate Software. These fraudulent "recruiters" have used Gmail accounts to contact, and have requested personal information, such as depositing a check to purchase work-related supplies. These are not legitimate recruiters or job offers, and do not represent Ultimate Software. To safely apply for and view open positions at Ultimate Software, please click "Apply" and follow the instructions. Note that our recruiter emails always come from an official ultimatesoftware.com email address.
If you suspect you have been the victim of this or a related fraud, immediately contact your financial institution, and then file a complaint with the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center at www.ic3.gov. If you shared other personal or sensitive information, you may need to take additional actions relative to what was shared. Your local law enforcement department may also be able to assist. For any general security related questions regarding Ultimate, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top