We are hiring asap a Bilingual French/English Operations Research Developer to join our Engine & Forecasting team of 15 people. The candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of all employee scheduling engines embedded in our workforce management software flagship product.
• Participate in the analysis, modeling, prototyping, design and development of prediction engines or any other feature
• Evaluate the engine's results, by unit tests, functional, integration and performance tests and improve them if necessary
• Collaborate with other team members, architects, product owners (POs), QA and technical writers to ensure proper implementation of business needs
• Help build the skills of less experienced team members and propose proactive process improvements
• Participate in writing technical documents (functional specifications, design documents, etc.) as needed
• Participate and perform inspections and code exams
• Adhere and promote standards for best development practices
• Estimate the time required to complete tasks
• 3+ years of operational research experience
• Master's or Doctorate Degree in Operations Research
• An excellent french is required
• Experience in programming with Java / OO
• Experience in the scheduling domain is an asset
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.