Manager, Smb Presales
- Bracknell, United Kingdom
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Presales Manager to join our growing business based in the UK and Europe. This is an ideal opportunity for a leader who wants to have an hands on approach and new challenge growing our market share in the SMB HCM space.
• This is a player/coach role - you will lead the Pre Sales team, a dispersed team across EMEA but will also be an active member of the presales team carrying out customer demonstrations
• Recruit, retain, and develop industry leading pre sales team
• Work with sales management to drive product and services revenue
• Accountable for certification achievement across the presales organization
• Responsible for the roll-out and adoption of new solutions
• Ensure sales and presales solution readiness
• Develop and maintain strong and reference-able business relationships with key customer contacts and decision makers
• Build business value around Kronos solutions and penetrate existing customer base to increase revenue opportunities
• Assist field and office based sales teams with technical presentations, architectural design of networks and solution, pilot implementations, training, and documentation of proposals, statements of work
• Train customers and prospects on products both pre and post-sales, helping our customers understand the value of our software solutions and consulting services
• Work with customers and partners to help them understand the value of Kronos services and clearly convey and evaluate Return on Investment (ROI)
• Interpret customer's business needs and articulate/demonstrate how Kronos services can benefit the customer and address their needs
• Provide input into Service Descriptions, statements of work and other presentable materials for customers
• Act as a "Trusted Advisor" to the Kronos sales force to assist in solution readiness
• Ideally you will have proven experience in the HCM and/or WFM domain
• Experience understanding and articulating SaaS solutions to customers and prospects
• Previous experience in a supervisory, management or leadership role is required
• Presales experience is a distinct benefit
• Experience of working within a Sales focused environment
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
• Experience of working collaboratively with Sales Teams, understanding the full sales lifecycle & processes
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
Back to top