- Noida, India
This architecture role is an exciting role combining elements of enterprise architecture and product-wide technical architecture, to design solutions that allow for technical and process governance across a large engineering community. Your role as part of the architecture governance team will be to ensure development teams and other architects have architecture processes and tools which enable them to design, build & maintain web-scale services consistently and in line with cloud and Kronos' best practices. This will include hands-on design of technical components and automated processes to ensure that critical elements of system design remain constant across the product - from design through implementation.
You will be a critical enabler to an efficient and scalable architecture practice, spanning a global engineering team and cloud-based, multi-tenant, enterprise SaaS application.
• Work with senior governance architect to develop and roll out architecture process & educate teams and drive alignment to these standardized practices and guidelines
• Document, describe & design architecture governance and design patterns for distributed software development
• Provide technical and design solutions to system-wide architecture governance needs such as resource limitations/throttling, resilient design features, multi-user/multi-tenant architecture components and other critical aspects of a multi-tenant, SaaS architecture
• Lead architecture review of complex or critical changes to the system, including leading design discussions, ensuring meaningful stakeholder feedback and working with service teams to implement improvements
• Work across architecture teams to develop a consistent taxonomy and standards for architecture artifacts, including design documents, support material and reference material
• Manage and conduct system-wide impact reviews to assess the architecture impact of significant service or application changes
• Mentor globally distributed architecture team to ensure consistency and quality in deliverables, designs and architecture artifacts
• 12+ years of experience in software engineering and/or architecture
• Hands-on experience in at least one major public cloud provider
• Expert knowledge of Java, Scala, Groovy or other JVM language
• Demonstrated experience working in complex, distributed, enterprise-scale development organization
• Strong technical and/or business analytical skills and the ability to demonstrate real-world problem solving
• Working knowledge of typical CI/CD or DevOps pipelines and related tooling such as Gradle, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
• Excellent technical and non-technical communication abilities
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
Back to top