- West Pennant, Australia
Join us as a Solutions Consultant, and you will be truly accountable for your own success within our business. Your superior communication and presentation skills alongside your European language skills will ensure your ability to connect with our clients and associates. You'll use your expert knowledge of workforce management software to formulate solutions that will provide maximum benefit for our customers and our business.
• Collect, analyse, validate and document business requirements for the Implementation team
• Assist with the Testing phase, provide assistance and guidance to the customer and the Kronos project team on methods and techniques for testing
• Identify processes, requirement dependencies and eliminate redundancies
• Assist Application Consultants with the build of the system, providing guidance and expertise to ensure that the original design is translated into a solution which meets the business goals.
• Communicates effectively with project team, using use cases, visual diagrams, process flow charts etc.
• Establish common definitions, terminology and naming conventions
• Support the Build phase with expert knowledge and best practice
• Relevant experience as a consultant in a similar application environment
• A degree or equivalent work experience in Business Information Systems or related field
• A thorough understanding of the technology capabilities
• Experience in implementing web-based technologies
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
Back to top