- Noida, India
• Designing software products using modeling techniques and software design patterns.
• Develop cloud native SAAS products /applications.
• Work with state-of-the-art Cloud technologies.
• Designing and developing web-based business applications.
• Participate in design and coding of the application software
• Use and contribute to the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process (CI/CD).
• Mentors the team on technology concepts and ensures team compliance to best practices for design
• Mentors the team on the best techniques to debug and troubleshoot issues
• Interpret informal requirements descriptions and detail them for technical teams consumption
• Participate in code and design reviews to ensure quality and conformance to product standards.
• Graduate/ Postgraduate in Computer Science with atleast 60% throughout academics
• 5 - 8yrs' IT experience and more than 5yrs of relevant experience
• Strong experience to build cloud native SAAS products /applications.
• Strong hands-on experience with Java, XML
• Exp. in Object-oriented analysis, design and programming, database modeling, etc.
• Experience using one or more ORM frameworks such as Hibernate/JPA
• Experience using one or more application frameworks such as Spring
• Core product development experience on SaaS/Cloud/Multitenant based projects is good to have.
• Good experience with Unit Testing processes and tools (JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock, etc.)
• Good experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process (CI/CD).
• Hands-on experience with Design Patterns
• Exposure to database techniques/tools such as data modeling, Oracle, SQL, etc
• Experience in Data Analytics using Cassandra and Spark is an added advantage
• Experience using one or more application containers such as JBoss or Tomcat
• Conversant with platforms, tools and frameworks used in application development
• Exposure to Agile/SCRUM methodology and TDD (Test Driven Development)
• Excellent Debugging / Troubleshooting skills
• Good Communication Skills.
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
Back to top