- Noida, India
As part of the Architecture Governance team, will be to work closely across service teams and functional architects to build models of one of UKG's largest system-of-systems, applying our TOGAF-inspired framework and specific modeling standards. The architect modeling role combines elements of product-wide technical architecture and architecture governance, to create models and help promote the value of having a wholistic architecture and the different purposes for the various views our models will capture. This job will involve hands-on model creation of business, data, and technology views.
The job includes being the main administrator of our modeling tool, as well as the main modeler, and depending on timing, may include helping to bring an EA modeling tool into the company.
• Collect data and be a major contributor of building models
• Determine how to organize the EA Tool as it's being set up; Administer the Enterprise Architect Tool and its data repository, including:
• Identify which objects should be reusable and how to version control them
• Identify how to version control the models
• Identify who should be model authors within the tool
• Ensure model authors are reusing objects versus creating their own
• Ensure there are no incorrect objects or models within the tool.
• Review architecture models to ensure standards are met
• Work with the Senior Governance Architect to:
• Develop and roll out education to teams and drive alignment to standardized practices and guidelines
• Provide thought leadership in the creation of new standards, and coordinate communication of new/updated the standards to the community of architects
• Generate inputs to the reporting of architecture governance metrics.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related studies and two years experience in modeling systems
• 3+ years in system or software engineering and 2+ years in architecture modeling
• Some prior experience and knowledge with Cloud environments
• Demonstrated experience in system architecture focused on model development
• Demonstrated experience modeling to an industry standard (e.g. DoDAF, TOGAF, BPMN)
• Experience with an enterprise architecture (EA) modeling tool
• Attention to detail as applicable to modeling, modeling reviews, and standards enforcement
• Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
Back to top