- Montreal, Canada
Please know that this position is 100% from home till end June 2021 due to Covid-19**. French/English bilingual candidates from the Montreal region will be highly preferred. Around June/July our new Montreal office will be located close to "Marché Central" in Montreal (Sauvé/Crémazie metro - 555 Chabanel West)
Kronos merged with another Human Resources/HCM software company, Ultimate Software last April and we are now 12,000 employees worldwide : we are now UKG ! Our clients are prestigious and are very large international companies! Our teams are very passionate, moreover our working conditions are excellent.
The bilingual FR/ENG Senior Quality Assurance Developer will be involved in testing our new Scheduling and forecasting software engine. He or she will be part of a team of 15 people and will report to one of our two managers in the engine & forecasting team. The team consists mainly of mathematicians / developers/researchers in operations research.
Your daily responsibilities:
• Collaborate with other QA team members and all members of the Scrum team to ensure the appropriate implementation of functional requirements
• Define, configure, and maintain automated test environments in a continuous integration framework
• Develop test documents, run tests, and monitor results using tools for the application lifecycle
• Participate in appropriate discussions and efforts on automated testing to develop and maintain best practices.
• A good oral understanding of french is required as the team is rather francophone (evenso all the technical documentation is in english!)
• +7 years of experience in software quality assurance with experience in Java
• Rich experience with automation tools
• Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science
• Solid experience in functional testing and software quality best practices
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
Back to top