- Noida, India
The Principal Engineer is responsible for creating solutions for global customer needs to meet their interfacing requirements with UKG's products in their environment. The interfacing requirements could be creating different kind of repeatable and highly configurable Boomi integrations and BPM Activiti workflows and creating automated test scripts to test the integrations. The Engineer should have in-depth knowledge of the Boomi and some knowledge of related tools like Postman which will assist in creating these customized and repeatable solutions.
The successful candidate will utilize the defined implementation process to meet the established implementation milestones and targeted completion dates. They will work closely with team for development tasks and will work closely with the UKG Product Management team.
Other responsibilities will include the following tasks:
• Understanding the requirements from the product managers
• Creating Functional requirement document enlisting detailed user stories and use cases
• Coming up with detailed technical test cases for functional requirements in close collaboration with business analyst
• Identifying optimal solution approach and creating design document
• Propose & Design the solution for optimal performance and adhering to best practices
• Coding, testing and deploying the Boomi interfaces
• Coding, testing and deploying the Activiti BPM workflows
• Creating Groovy scripts to be used in Boomi integrations and Activiti workflows
• Creating automated test scripts to test Boomi iPacks
• Working closely with developers to resolve technical issues in Boomi, Groovy and Activiti
• Owning technical delivery for assigned projects to deliver within timelines and with good quality
• Act as a technical advisor and architect to the team
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
• At least 8-12 years of industry experience
• Experience in working with SQL relational database management systems. SQL scripting knowledge a plus
• Experience in creating interfaces for upstream/downstream applications
• Domain knowledge of HCM/WFM is an additional advantage
• Involved in Design, Build, Test, Deploy and scheduling the Integration process involving third party systems
• Designed and developed integration using the Boomi AtomSphere integration platform or Workforce Integration Manager or similar Integration Tools
• Experience in Dell Boomi components, connectors, Application Source Qualifier, Mapping Designer, and Transformations would be good to have
• Knowledge on Rest API, SOAP framework, XML, Web service design would be good to have
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good customer interfacing skills
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
Back to top