- Noida, India
As an Associate Manager, the individual will be managing a team and can make an immediate impact on our fast-moving, customer-centric web applications. The individual will play a key role in the development of our next generation SaaS offering in a highly collaborative, agile environment.• Responsible for leading WFR Payroll team through design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products
• The position involves managing Development team members and involves supporting production operations for the SMB WFR cloud-based Payroll solution
• Ability to troubleshoot, analyze and solve technical problems is critical to the role
• This role requires ability to read/write code, object-oriented analysis and design. As a technical lead, you will be required to be hands-on and 50% coding is required
• 8+ years of hands-on development experience in building Java/J2EE web applications, web/cloud-based distributed multi-tier application development using SOAP and RESTful web services is a must
• Experience as an Associate Manager/Technical Lead, managing development team is required
• 1-2 years of experience in relational databases including Microsoft SQL server is a must, building applications using agile methodologies would be a plus
• Experience in cloud-based multi-tenant applications is desirable
• Experience in developing software solutions for US Payroll and Tax management applications and experience with APM tools would be a plus
• Experience in supporting applications in production and ability to monitor and manage production performance issues
• Good communication skills
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
Back to top