- Noida, India
UKG is looking for an Enterprise Architect, who is an expert in designing scalable and fault tolerant systems. You will be responsible for working with senior architects in establishing the technical vision and championing the long-term architectural goals around establishing resiliency and scalability for a multi-tenant distributed SaaS product. Success in this role requires the ability to work effectively at multiple levels ranging from in the trenches with individual engineers, to at the white board with senior designers and engineering managers. This means that you need to be comfortable and effective communicating in many ways and advancing an agenda through personal credibility and influence.
• Establish architecture standards for existing and new Kronos' services around the areas of stability, resiliency and scalability
• Provide oversight on resiliency architecture and system integrity for end to end solutions comprising of multiple components or services in the existing SaaS product line
• Drive the execution of an architecture and technology road map that will help significantly improve the reliability, availability, supportability, security, performance and scalability of the platform services
• Develop, lead and oversee resiliency strategy across development, architecture and engineering teams
• Define and lead innovation and technology experiments in public and hybrid cloud at enterprise scale to support system scalability, stability and resiliency
• Collaborate with cross functional groups in other geographies to understand the business needs, educate them and build solutions to address the needs
• A minimum of 12+ years of experience in software development with increasing architectural responsibility for managing architecture for a SaaS product
• A solid engineering foundation indicated by a demonstrated understanding of product design of complex systems and/or web-based enterprise applications for a SaaS multi-tenant environment
• Well versed with tools and techniques to build fault tolerant and scalable distributed applications
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively across functional boundaries and across multiple organizational levels to drive results and to influence others
• Clear appetite for continuous learning and staying up-to-date with the latest technology
• Experience with Java/J2EE stack, messaging/event driven architectures is an added advantage
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
Back to top