Senior Test Engineer
- Ankara, Turkey
Udemy Test Automation team is looking for new teammates to join our team. As a test automation engineer, you will be responsible for a variety of test automation projects, including developing e2e test solutions for our web and mobile applications, managing test fixtures and finding innovative ways to keep systems quality high. You will build and integrate scalable frameworks and tools which will help us achieve our mission of improving lives through learning. Join us to share the success!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Ensure your team delivers extraordinary output
- Identify and evaluate new technologies that improves quality of our apps and create proof-of-concepts as appropriate
- Own relationships with other engineering teams and collaborate with other functions within Udemy
- Serve as a test lead for various projects/tasks as needed. Demonstrate a working understanding of planning, developing and coordinating. Testing activities including Test Plan creation, Test Case creation, Debugging, Execution and Test analysis. This requires driving and performing best test practices in a combination of manual and automated testing.
- Mentor junior engineers
- Implementing solutions from data-driven perspective
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 4+ years of full-time engineering experience
- Expertise in one or more programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, Kotlin, JS)
- Deep knowledge of testing mobile and web applications
- Experience with Testing methods, including unit,integration,service integration and e2e tests
- Should be familiar with code reviews, design patterns, and implementing best practices in test automation
- Familiarity with automated testing of complex software systems
- Familiarity with Linux and shell scripting
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with CodeceptJS, Puppeteer, Espresso and XCTest
- Familiarity with containerization technologies (e.g. Docker)
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 35 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Back to top