Sales Development Representative (Spanish speaking)
- Denver, CO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Sales Development role is a critical front-end sales position where you will be dealing with all Udemy for Business inbound inquiries. SDRs will work with Account Executives to produce opportunity pipeline and qualified meetings. In this role you will learn skills that will become the foundation of your sales career.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Handle inbound inquiries of Udemy for Business
- Understand and convey the Udemy for Business mission, value proposition, and product
- Become a brand ambassador by getting to know and love the Udemy for Business product and story
- Experiment with new and creative prospecting strategies
- Continually improve sales skills to attain quota and grow as a sales professional
We’re excited about you because you have:
- High-energy, a team player mentality, and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- College degree or Relevant experience
- Fluent in Spanish
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 35 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Back to top