- Dublin, Ireland
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and strategically-minded recruiting partner, who loves to be at the forefront of recruiting for the best and brightest. This role is an integral part of a growing recruiting team supporting our B2B organiSation, Udemy for Business (UFB). You will be responsible for the search and discovery of top sales talent for our high-growth business. You will excel in an “all hands on deck” environment, solve for strategic business challenges, and thrive in a startup culture. This is a full-time role based in Dublin. You will report to the Director of International Recruiting.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Working with the recruitment team to design and implement innovative sourcing strategies to meet stakeholder needs
- Building a diverse pipeline of active and passive qualified candidates across EMEA, through top talent leveraging sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and X-ray searches
- Utilising strategic boolean search strings to discover the necessary skill sets and experience of qualified candidates
- Conduct outbound reach-outs to prospective candidates via email and/or LinkedIn Inmail
- Always ensuring a top-quality candidate experience
We're excited about you because you will have:
- 1+ years sourcing experience in sales
- Experience with creative direct sourcing techniques with the ability to develop a network of top-tier talent
- An ability to thrive in a high-growth start-up tech environment
- Interest in talent acquisition as a long-term career
- A growth mindset
- A keen eye for identifying areas of improvement and are proactive about driving towards a solution
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organisational skills
- Strong communication skills via email and on the phone
- The ability to meet deadlines with attention to detail
With a mission to improve lives through learning, Udemy is the world’s largest online learning destination that helps students, businesses, and governments gain the skills they need to compete in today’s economy. Millions of students are mastering new skills from 65,000 instructors teaching over 183,000 online courses in topics from programming and data science to leadership and team building. For companies, Udemy Business offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to more than 11,000 courses in our Udemy Business catalog, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Udemy Business is designed to upskill workers and prepare them for the jobs of tomorrow.
Udemy maintains hubs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Denver, Austin, Boston, Melbourne, Sao Paulo, Dublin, New Delhi, Ankara, Istanbul and Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. Udemy investors include Insight Partners, Prosus (Naspers Ventures), Norwest Venture Partners, and Stripes.
Udemy in the News
Back to top