Udemy Business is the leading online training solution for high-growth companies, global organizations and public sector organizations -- and we’re growing like crazy. We’re helping organizations large and small around the globe solve the critical skills gap that teams increasingly face, whether it’s the latest technology, marketing & sales, HR, professional & personal development skills and more. And we’re just getting started.
Our ideal sales manager has in-depth knowledge of sales processes, strategic outbounding tactics, relationship building, team-selling, and closing deals. We are looking for an energetic people leader who is passionate about coaching and developing a hungry sales team to continue to drive our mission. Having a growth mindset with the ability to adopt change quickly will be crucial for this person to be successful and to drive success.
For this role, we offer relocation assistance for people joining us from a different state.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Manage a team of Account Executives focused on new business sales for the SMB segment (North American companies with 21-199 employees)
- Hire, train, motivate, coach, and develop a team of account executives
- Accurately forecast new sales pipelines along with add-on bookings
- Work cross-functionally with Sales/Business Development, Sales Ops, Customer Success, Marketing and Content to drive the business forward
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 1-2 years of sales management experience
- Experience with SaaS/subscription based sales model
- A high energy and optimistic team-player with strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven track record of quota attainment both as an individual contributor and Manager
- A love for hiring, developing, motivating, and retaining highly valued sales reps
- Exceptional skills in prospecting, discovery, presentation, buying behaviors, and overcoming objections
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and other sales tools
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, millions of students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is publicly traded and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
At Udemy, we value diversity and inclusion and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Udemy in the News