Manager, Enterprise Customer Success
- San Francisco, CA
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for a dynamic leader to manage our Americas Enterprise Customer Success team. Your vision will drive success for our largest Udemy for Business customers. Product adoption, customer advocacy, and especially revenue retention will be your focuses in this role.
You’ll thrive as our Manager of Enterprise Customer Success if you are equal parts strategy and execution. You’re excited about improving our processes, managing our CSM team and delivering world class results.
You love coaching your team to deliver value while acting as an escalation point for customers. You care deeply about your team, understand how to motivate people and love developing people throughout their career.
Our Customer Success Mission
To empower all customers to achieve their business goals through learning so that Udemy is an indispensable resource, and to become a partner our customers adore. We will serve as strategic advisors and provide trusted support. We will be the voice of the customer internally and will foster strong cross functional partnerships. Our customers’ success will be the engine that drives Udemy’s success.
Attributes we hire for:
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Forecast effectively and drive high net-revenue retention rates in your segment to achieve quarterly targets.
- Coach, manage and expand a team of Americas Enterprise Customer Success Managers. This will include collaboratively setting OKRs that reflect and support corporate objectives
- Partner with Sales leadership to develop cross-functional account strategy in your segment and drive revenue.
- Continue to refine our customer journey (and supporting tools) and identify points of risk and opportunity to mitigate churn and increase retention.
- Improve operational efficiency of your department by identifying gaps, developing sound processes and partnering with our Analytics, Marketing, Content, Operations, and Engineering teams to optimize technology and harness the power of Gainsight, Salesforce and other tools
- Act as the Voice of the Customer for this segment.
- Serve as a point of escalation for customers, hopping on calls to address concerns or assist with strategy.
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 5+ years of customer success experience
- 2+ years leading a team in a similar capacity (doesn’t necessarily require the team to be direct reports)
- Been accountable to a revenue goal
- Demonstrated experience in managing relationships with large organizations over 5,000 employees
- Experience with customer journey mapping and customer segmentation
- Experience with designing, implementing, and leading customer programs resulting in achieving target adoption of software or services
- A data-driven approach
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced, ambiguous environments
- Worked with Gainsight (a plus)
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, millions of students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Back to top