Head of Marketing, APAC
- Flexible / Remote
About Udemy for Business
The Udemy for Business Marketing team is responsible for finding, growing, and engaging organizations of all sizes that are in need of a modern, fresh, and engaging learning platform. We own the narrative, messaging, and positioning for Udemy for Business and drive strategic direction for the business. We believe in smart marketing that is clear, compelling, and based on data.
The problems we're solving are big: the rapidly changing business landscape is forcing people to refresh their skills more frequently. Employees today seek and expect ongoing learning and development from their employers. Fueled by Udemy's unique and powerful content marketplace we are able to deliver on-demand and relevant learning content to organizations to close the skills gap.
We're growing our team rapidly and building out a best-in-class B2B marketing team. Location of this role is flexible within APAC, however, Melbourne, India or Singapore location is preferred
About The Role
We’re looking for an experienced marketing lead to drive leads, pipeline, and revenue and host events across the APAC region. We've experienced tremendous growth over the last few years and this role will lead our acquisition efforts as we continue to scale the business across APAC.
This role reports into the VP of Demand Generation and will partner closely with the Events Marketing Manager, and Director of Customer Marketing.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing defined regional tactical marketing plans which enable achievement of strategic priorities, pipeline targets, and revenue targets. You have experience in tactical marketing within the APAC region and have delivered proven results from previous demand generation and event marketing programs. You are extremely data-driven, are well-versed in Salesforce and Marketing technology tools, and will have a proven track record of using data to define growth strategies.
Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Develop and execute mid-market and enterprise demand generation and events marketing programs including ABM campaigns, seminars, webinars, tradeshows, roadshows, and other programs to support regional quarterly sales pipeline and revenue goals.
- Use and localize our library of content (eBooks, guides, webinars, tools, industry reports) to drive pipeline and develop relevant lifecycle campaigns for key regions in APAC.
- Report on campaign performance so we know exactly what’s working, what’s not, and how we can best hit our goals. You’ll ensure we have detailed insight into all funnel metrics and the ROI across every acquisition channel.
- Partner with the events marketing team to develop a unique events strategy, including hosted and sponsored events, tailored to the APAC region and tied to sales team and CS team growth goals.
- Collaborate with PR team to drive brand awareness by creating cohesive event campaigns and mixing sponsorship, speaking, and pre-event activities.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create globally integrated campaigns. This includes creating paid search campaigns, social media, content syndication, events, and email campaigns.
- Develop and re-purpose relevant marketing content in support of the CS and sales team as required by creating new case studies, presentations and such.
We’re Excited About You Because You Have:
- Fluent level of English, further language skills are a plus
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience in the SaaS space in APAC spanning events marketing, demand generation, and Account-based marketing
- Experience working in or with a high technology sales department or Saas B2B business environment, and have a deep understanding of sales cycles and deal complexity
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of using data to find and scale profitable acquisition channels.
- The ability to take initiative, lead by example and achieve consistent results.
- Comfortable working with a distributed team across regions
- Experience with Marketing Technology tools and systems like Marketo, Google Analytics, Salesforce among others.
- Strong skills in Content Marketing, Analytics, Paid Marketing, Social Media, and Search Marketing.
- Experience managing complex projects, meeting deadlines and handling several projects at a time with a high attention to detail. Experience in onboarding and managing media agencies (APAC agencies a plus!)
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 35 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Back to top