Head of Account-Based Marketing
- San Francisco, CA
About Udemy for Business
The Udemy for Business Marketing team is responsible for finding, growing and engaging organizations of all sizes that are in need of a modern, fresh, and engaging learning platform. We own the narrative, messaging and positioning for Udemy for Business and drive strategic direction for the business. We believe in smart marketing that is clear, compelling and based on data.
The problems we're solving are big: the rapidly changing business landscape is forcing people to refresh their skills more frequently. Employees today seek and expect ongoing learning and development from their employer. Fueled by Udemy's unique and powerful content marketplace we are able to deliver on-demand and relevant learning content to organizations to close the skills gap.
We're growing our team rapidly and building out a best-in-class B2B marketing team.
About The Role
We’re looking for someone to run our ABM team. As a Sr. Manager of ABM you’ll lead, develop and scale our global ABM strategy. This person will manage a direct report as a leader on our team and have significant experience building strategy and mentoring others. We've experienced tremendous growth over the last few years and this role is critical to ensuring we continue to rapidly scale the business.
This role reports to our Vice President of Demand Generation and will be based in our San Francisco office.
Here's What You'll Be Doing:
- You’ll be the leader of our ABM team. You will join us as a player-coach to others on our demand gen team, including other ABM marketers.
- Develop and scale the Udemy for Business Mid-Market ABM strategy with the goal of driving pipeline. In this critically important role, you’ll be responsible for the strategy, execution, reporting, and results of our global Mid-Market ABM program.
- In addition to building the global program, you’ll be responsible for driving our North America execution and will collaborate closely with your regional counterparts for local execution on their end.
- You’ll work closely with our Enterprise ABM manager, marketing, sales, and ops team to set up a winning strategy that supports our growth in the Mid-Market segment.
- Turn our ABM efforts into a finely-tuned machine! You’ll work cross-functionally to make our sales and marketing ABM processes as efficient as possible.
- Partner with Sales to select the right target accounts, and then develop the strategy and campaigns that will make an impact for those accounts.
- Operationalize ABM planning and reporting so we can clearly measure the success of our efforts in partnership with others on the marketing team.
- Deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix so that we’re delivering the right marketing message at the right time.
We're Excited About You Because You Have:
- 7-10 years of demand gen experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- 3+ years of account-based marketing experience, specifically with Corporate or Mid-Market focus.
- Proven leadership skills and at least 4 years of direct people management experience of employees.
- A track record of scaling account-based marketing in fast-growing organizations.
- Experience in marketing automation and measurement, specifically in account-based marketing. Very familiar with Salesforce, Marketo, 6Sense, and Sendoso/PFL.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions.
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of using data to measure the success of ABM efforts.
- Comfortable with a dynamic environment when priorities and tactics change rapidly and you’re able to adapt quickly.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, millions of students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Back to top