Enterprise Sales Leader (DACH, Benelux, Nordics) - Udemy for Business
- Flexible / Remote
Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online. More than 60 million consumers and several thousand companies around the globe trust Udemy’s technical & soft skills to close the skills gap. Our customers can choose from an extensive portfolio of 150,000 courses taught by 57,000 expert instructors from over 65 countries.
Udemy for Business is a curated solution of business-relevant and technical courses delivered through a simple platform to provide your employees with the most engaging learning experience. Our business is on a growth trajectory that offers fantastic career opportunities.
We are a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious commitment to delivering the best possible learning and teaching experiences. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other on a daily basis.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco with our EMEA headquarters based in Dublin, Ireland. Our EMEA business is growing fast and we are looking for great people to join our fantastic business. Our sales teams are rapidly expanding across EMEA to support our Enterprise business growth. We are looking for an experienced Sales Leader with a strong track record to lead our Enterprise sales team to help fuel this growth..
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Udemy has a track record of hiring top talent. This role is an exciting one for an experienced and excellent sales leader, the successful candidate will get the opportunity to manage and build a senior Enterprise team within the Udemy organisation. This will be a remote role based preferably in Berlin or Munich, however this is flexible.
In this role you will manage a successful, talented and engaged Enterprise sales team in the Northern Europe region (Remit will include DACH, Benelux and the Nordics) while hiring new talent to fuel future growth. You will report to and work closely with the Head of our Enterprise & Mid Market Business, work closely with our VP of EMEA and be a key part of the Udemy for Business EMEA Leadership team. The role will require a broad range of skills including people leadership, the ability to operate in a start-up environment, strategic engagement with our customers, building and developing a high performance team amongst many other exciting opportunities. The successful candidate will need to be passionate about leading people, target driven, keen to be part of a start-up journey, data-driven, detail-oriented, customer-focused, business-minded, and intellectually curious. You will be required to take a strategic view of the business while rolling up your sleeves in a highly dynamic environment. You need to have a keen eye for talent and be passionate about the development of your people. To be successful, you should pride yourself as a people leader first, but have a strong process-oriented style as well as a positive attitude which you use to influence those around you.
- Lead a sales-driven culture in a high energy, dynamic, fun, fast-paced environment
- Grow and develop a high performance team of Account Executives across the EMEA region
- Focus on our customers and strategically engage with them to achieve their desired outcomes
- Acquiring new logos to the Udemy for Business platform
- Focus on long term strategic planning across the Udemy organisation
- Beat revenue goals, deliver growth and drive activity levels within the team
- Deliver accurate forecasts and manage pipeline
- Coach and develop team members to excel in their roles
- Deliver outstanding customer experience
- Collaborate cross functionally within Udemy to share insights and help us make better decisions
- Use data to make insightful decisions and improve processes
Minimum Expectations for Success:
- 10+ years of sales management and people leadership experience
- Strong understanding of SaaS business and what great looks like
- Speak Fluent or Business-level German
- Experienced in dealing with large enterprise customers, understanding their buying cycles and navigating through complex org structures
- Executive presence with great communication and presentation skills
- A high energy and optimistic team-player with strong organisational and time management skills
- A proven track record for hiring, developing, motivating, and retaining key talent
- Strong drive for results, while retaining a focus on consistently delivering a great customer experience
- Experience in working and managing remote team members
- Exceptional skills in prospecting, discovery, presentation, buying behaviours, and overcoming objections
- Proficiency in Salesforce and other sales tools.
- The ability to work effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches - problem solver.
- Strong team player and supporter
- Organisational agility; knowing how to get things done through formal and informal channels
- Bachelor's degree.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, millions of students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Back to top