Enterprise Account Executive, State Local & Higher Education
- New York, NY
Udemy Business is the leading online training solution for high-growth companies, global organizations and public sector organizations -- and we’re growing like crazy. We’re helping organizations large and small around the globe solve the critical skills gap that teams increasingly face, whether it’s the latest technology, marketing & sales, HR, professional & personal development skills and more. And we’re just getting started.
Come join us! We are looking for Enterprise Account Executives to help us expand our B2B State Local & Higher Education (SLED) Sales team success. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Udemy Business Enterprise SLED Account Executives are responsible for developing and closing new and upsell Udemy Business sales across a range of public sector organizations, and geos.
** This role will be remote located in the Northeast United States, supporting the following states: Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire & Maine **
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Develop and close new and upsell Udemy Business solution opportunities
- Develop and execute on account based-selling approach to exceed goals
- Accurately manage territory sales projections and share best practices with the rest of the team
- Effectively align the Udemy Business value to enterprise State and Local, and Education organizational needs through capability demonstrations, evaluations and target-specific initiatives
- Coordinate and work with Udemy Business team (Marketing, Product, Customer Success, Legal, key executives) to ensure territory success; customer satisfaction, expansion and retention
- Make our customers successful!
We're excited about you because you have:
- We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving “hunter and closer” who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A minimum of 2-3 years focused within State and Local, and Education organizations (SaaS experience preferred) or equivalent
- Success in opportunity creation and “full funnel” management of many opportunities
- Proven history of exceeding targets in selling licenses/products/subscriptions to Enterprise organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement and/or senior executives; Successful experience working with contract vehicles
- Insightful and effective business case and proposal creation
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Avid team player and great communication skills a must
- Remote, WFH experience a plus
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado. Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-20).
With a mission to improve lives through learning, Udemy is the world’s largest online learning destination that helps students, businesses, and governments gain the skills they need to compete in today’s economy. Millions of students are mastering new skills from 65,000 instructors teaching over 183,000 online courses in topics from programming and data science to leadership and team building. For companies, Udemy Business offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to more than 11,000 courses in our Udemy Business catalog, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Udemy Business is designed to upskill workers and prepare them for the jobs of tomorrow.
Udemy maintains hubs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Denver, Austin, Boston, Melbourne, Sao Paulo, Dublin, New Delhi, Ankara, Istanbul and Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. Udemy investors include Insight Partners, Prosus (Naspers Ventures), Norwest Venture Partners, and Stripes.
Udemy in the News
Back to top