Enterprise Account Executive
- San Francisco, CA
ABOUT THE ROLE
Udemy for Business is the leading online training solution for high-growth companies, and we’re growing like crazy. We’re helping companies large and small around the globe to solve the critical skills gap that teams increasingly face, whether it’s the latest technical skills, marketing & sales, HR and compliance training, soft skills and more. And we’re just getting started.
Come join us!
We are looking for Enterprise Account Executives to help us further grow our B2B Sales team to new heights. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Udemy for Business Enterprise Account Executives are responsible for developing and closing new Udemy for Business sales across a range of companies, verticals and geos.
** This is a remote based role based in San Francisco **
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Prospect, develop, and close new Udemy for Business platform customers
- Develop and execute on account plans to deliver on revenue goals
- Create and deliver sales forecasts, updates and share best practices with the rest of Sales
- Sell the Udemy for Business vision to prospects through product demonstrations and target-specific initiatives
- Coordinate and work with Udemy for Business team (Marketing, Product, Customer Success, key executives) to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Make our customers successful!
We're excited about you because you have:
- A minimum of 5+ years of closing experience with on-target, B2B sales experience (SaaS experience preferred) or equivalent
- A highly motivated, over-achieving “hunter and closer” who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A history of selling licenses/products/subscriptions to companies of varied sizes across complex organization structures with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Back to top