Emerging Account Executive
- San Francisco, CA
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Account Executives on the Emerging team will prospect, consult, and sell to companies globally with up to 200 employees, across all industries. You will learn to “Master the Sale” and become a Udemy product expert in this role through both inbound and outbound opportunities. Perfecting your core sales skills in this role, will serve as a strong foundation for your career and future Udemy roles.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Selling to many types of personas (most common HR, Learning and Development, or Tech/IT)
- Owning deal cycle from start to finish (discovery call, demo, email follow-up and negotiation), including expanding current Udemy footprint with existing customers
- Creating and delivering accurate sales forecasts through strong pipeline management
- Collaborating with the greater sales team to share best practices and innovate
- Improving and streamlining your sales process as you learn
We’re excited about you because you have:
- Minimum 2 years relevant closing experience (full sale cycle preferred)
- B2B sales experience (SaaS preferred)
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
- Ability to adapt, or willing to learn how to develop a growth mindset
- Humble, and eager to learn and be coached
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 40 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Back to top