Director of Product, Enterprise Business
- Dublin, Ireland
We are looking for a Director of Product Management to shape the world of workplace learning by leading our B2B Enterprise product team in Dublin.
As a Director in this area you will oversee the strategy, team development, and organizational synergy of multiple product areas: How we enable Learning and Development specialists to drive professional skills development using our tools, algorithms, content and experiences. How we integrate our learning experience into the employee lifecycle and LMS and HR systems of the ecosystem. How we help organizations manage employee learning across thousands of employees/ And how we provide the operational and strategic insights that help organizations determine their upskilling priorities of the future.
Success requires close collaboration with engineering, design, sales, customer success, data, and a set of diverse stakeholders across the company.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Lead your team in defining the strategy for the systems and experiences required to win. This is a strong team, so leadership requires enabling and empowering, not directing or dictating.
- Scale our enterprise operation by building or buying tools that enable sales and customer success to sell and deploy the value in our learning content and achieve learning results
- Drive cross-functional collaboration to deliver successful products and/or features
- Work with the product team leads to define, monitor and measure product metrics and KPIs. Incorporate learnings into product definition and development process
- Build an in-depth understanding of our B2B customers, internal users, integrations, systems, API’s, marketing tools, platforms, and channels
- Drive cross-functional collaboration to deliver successful products and/or features. We are a global matrix organization, and connecting the dots is a critical skill.
We’re excited about you because you have:
- BA / BS required, ideally in a technical field
- 10+ years of product management experience in building and shipping external and internal user-facing products
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and collaborate with all levels of management internally and externally to maximize benefit for Udemy and its internal users
- Communicate performance to business leadership and other stakeholders to promote a shared understanding of product performance and user satisfaction
- You have great attention to detail but base your strategy on the big picture objectives
- You understand how technology can solve customer problems and can engage in the details with the engineering team to find simpler solutions
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies and tools
- An intuitive understanding of the differences between traditional software and data product development cyclesPassion about the education space and the problems we are solving
- Minimum of 5+ years experience managing product managers
- Comfortable collaborating with local and remote Product and Engineering teams (San Francisco and Turkey)
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Back to top