ABOUT THE ROLE:
Account Executives on the Corporate team will prospect, consult, and sell to companies with 200 - 2,000 employees, across all industries. This is a complex and challenging role involving both transactional and longer sales-cycle/strategic deals, across both new business and existing clients. In this role, you will learn to master more complex sales tactics, balance short term vs long term pipeline, and how to effectively source deals from a wide variety of channels.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Managing full cycle from discovery to negotiation, selling both transactional and multi-year 5 figure deals
- Building pipeline with prospect companies and current clients through expansion, by setting meetings with HR/L&D and other Line of Business department leaders
- Driving value to your prospects by identifying business needs and align Udemy’s offering through a strategic evaluation
- Creating and delivering accurate sales forecasts through strong pipeline management
- Collaborating with the greater sales team to share best practices and innovate
We’re excited about you because you have:
- Minimum 3 years relevant closing experience B2B sales experience (SaaS preferred)
- Strong writing, strategic thinking, ability to prospect efficiently, and strong planning skills
- Ability to adapt, or willing to learn how to develop a growth mindset
- Motivated with a competitive drive, eager to learn, and humble
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, millions of students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is publicly traded and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
At Udemy, we value diversity and inclusion and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Udemy in the News