Corporate Account Executive
- Denver, CO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Account Executives on the Corporate team will prospect, consult, and sell to companies with 200 - 2,000 employees, across all industries. This is a complex and challenging role involving both transactional and longer sales-cycle/strategic deals, across both new business and existing clients. In this role, you will learn to master more complex sales tactics, balance short term vs long term pipeline, and how to effectively source deals from a wide variety of channels.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Managing full cycle from discovery to negotiation, selling both transactional and multi-year 5 figure deals
- Building pipeline with prospect companies and current clients through expansion, by setting meetings with HR/L&D and other Line of Business department leaders
- Driving value to your prospects by identifying business needs and align Udemy’s offering through a strategic evaluation
- Creating and delivering accurate sales forecasts through strong pipeline management
- Collaborating with the greater sales team to share best practices and innovate
We’re excited about you because you have:
- Minimum 3 years relevant closing experience
- B2B sales experience (SaaS preferred)
- Strong writing, strategic thinking, ability to prospect efficiently, and strong planning skills
- Ability to adapt, or willing to learn how to develop a growth mindset
- Motivated with a competitive drive, eager to learn, and humble
Compensation: Ranges from $120,000 - $140,000 (uncapped OTE with Accelerators) + Equity + Benefits (See below)
- Eligibility: Regular, full-time employees are eligible for Udemy’s benefit programs.
- Health Plans: Medical, dental, and vision coverage (100% coverage for employee-only).
- HSA/FSA/Commuter: Pre-tax savings/spending plans available; generous HSA employer contributions for those enrolled in the HDHP medical plan.
- Life/Disability: Employer-paid life insurance (supplemental available), in addition to short-term and long-term disability.
- Retirement: Access to 401(k) with annual employer contribution.
- Wellbeing: Corporate memberships for meditation and mindfulness, therapy and coaching, financial planning, primary care, telehealth, health advocacy, parent/newborn support, and employee discounts.
- Education: Free access to the entire course library on the Udemy and Udemy for Business platforms; annual stipend for external learning beginning at six months of employment.
- Charitable Matching Program: Employer match of monetary contributions to eligible nonprofits and charities that carry a 501(c)(3) tax status.
- Vacation: 15 days per year of Paid Time Off for hourly; flexible Discretionary Time Off for salaried.
- Parental Leave: 8 weeks of leave at 100% pay for parents who take time off from work following the date of birth, adoption, or foster placement beginning at six months of employment; this amount is in addition to pregnancy-disability benefits at 100% pay, if applicable.
- Holidays: 10 paid holidays throughout the year; during COVID-19, Udemy also provides roughly one “Wellness Day” per month while working from home.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, millions of students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity,passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Back to top