Commercial Account Executive
- Dublin, Ireland
Come join us! We are looking for a Commercial Account Executive to help us grow our B2B Sales team in Europe to new heights.
The UFB sales team provides world-class consultation and service to our prospects and clients ensuring they get the right learning solutions for their organizations. We are committed to our clients’ success from the moment of our first call through their entire learning journey as a client of UFB.
We have created a fun, collaborative environment where success is built on teamwork and celebrated. We are committed to adaptation and growth in order to serve the needs of our customers while holding true to our LET'S GO values that makes UFB such a special place to be.
Sales Core Values:
Never stop learning
- Udemy for Business Commercial Account Executives are responsible for developing and closing new Udemy for Business sales across a range of companies, verticals and geos
- Prospect, develop, and close new Udemy for Business platform customers
- Develop and execute on account plans to deliver on revenue goals
- Create and deliver sales forecasts, updates and share best practices with the rest of Sales
- Sell the Udemy for Business vision to prospects through product demonstrations and target-specific initiatives
- Coordinate and work with Udemy for Business team (Marketing, Product, Customer Success, key executives) to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Make our customers successful!
- We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving “hunter and closer” who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A minimum of 2+ years of on-target, B2B sales experience (SaaS experience preferred) or equivalent
- A history of selling licenses/products/subscriptions to companies of varied sizes across complex organization structures with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 35 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Back to top