Account Development Representative - Dutch
- Dublin, Ireland
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Account Development Representative, you will work closely with Senior Account Executives to identify opportunities within the Fortune 1000. As an ADR, you will continually learn new skills that will prepare you for a long and illustrious career in sales or any path you decide to take. At Udemy for Business our mission is to help people do whatever comes next, including our employees.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Increase revenue through outbound activities including but limited to calling, emailing, Inmail, and direct mail
- Understand and convey the Udemy for Business mission, value proposition, and product
- Become a brand ambassador by getting to know and love the Udemy for Business product and story
- Experiment with new and creative prospecting strategies
- Continually improve sales skills to attain quota and grow as a sales professional
We’re excited about you because you have:
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with 6+ months of lead qualification, business development or similar skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch
What are some of the benefits of working at Udemy?
- Best in class employee training and onboarding
- Annual education allowance with unlimited access to the Udemy learning platform
- Dental plan
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays plus additional company discretionary days
- Flexible working hours (agreed with your manager)
- Gym discounts
- An amazing culture of always learning and supporting each other
- UBelong programs to foster inclusivity and being your authentic self at work
- We have 38 different nationalities in our Dublin office alone
- And lots more
With a mission to improve lives through learning, Udemy is the world’s largest online learning destination that helps students, businesses, and governments gain the skills they need to compete in today’s economy. Millions of students are mastering new skills from 65,000 instructors teaching over 183,000 online courses in topics from programming and data science to leadership and team building. For companies, Udemy Business offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to more than 11,000 courses in our Udemy Business catalog, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Udemy Business is designed to upskill workers and prepare them for the jobs of tomorrow.
Udemy maintains hubs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Denver, Austin, Boston, Melbourne, Sao Paulo, Dublin, New Delhi, Ankara, Istanbul and Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. Udemy investors include Insight Partners, Prosus (Naspers Ventures), Norwest Venture Partners, and Stripes.
Udemy in the News
Back to top