Udemy for Business is a part of an elite group of amazing startups, hitting the $100m mark in only five years! We’re helping organisations, large and small, around the globe to close critical skills gaps. Whether it’s the latest IT trend, new marketing/sales methodology, How to Manage Remotely or take control of your productivity, only Udemy offers a platform of over 130,000 courses to the world! And with our exciting expansion into APAC, this is your chance to get in on the ground floor and begin an incredible journey of growth, achievement and, most importantly, fun.
We are disruptors in the e-learning space, changing people’s lives globally, connecting them with the skills they need for success in work and life. More than 35 million people around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy for Business and we’re exploding here in APAC.
We’re a close-knit bunch, a remote team based throughout Australia. We are building a culture that encourages innovation, creativity, passion and teamwork and we share a profound belief in the power of learning to change lives. We celebrate our milestones and support each other every single day. Egos need not apply.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighbourhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil) as well as remote offices in Australia.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for the future’s top salespeople so if you have a passion for sales, an eagerness to learn and grow and love to run at a fast pace, this is the role for you. As an Account Development Representative (ADR), you will be strategising with your paired Account Executive, reaching out to EMEA's Fortune 1000 companies, providing valued insights and stories that showcase Udemy for Business’ value proposition. With a plethora of innovative sales automation tools at your fingertips, you will become a prospecting master, continually learning new skills that will prepare you for a long and illustrious career in sales (or any path you decide to take). At Udemy for Business, our mission is to help people do whatever comes next, including our employees!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Increase revenue through outbound activities including but limited to calling, emailing, Inmail, and direct mail
- Understand and convey the Udemy for Business mission, value proposition, and product
- Become a brand ambassador by getting to know and love the Udemy for Business product and story
- Experiment with new and creative prospecting strategies
- Continually improve sales skills to attain quota and grow as a sales professional
We’re excited about you because you have:
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with 6+ months of lead qualification, business development or similar skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills
What are some of the benefits of working at Udemy?
- Best in class employee training and onboarding
- Annual education allowance with unlimited access to the Udemy learning platform
- Dental plan
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays plus additional company discretionary days
- Flexible working hours (agreed with your manager)
- Gym discounts
- An amazing culture of always learning and supporting each other
- UBelong programs to foster inclusivity and being your authentic self at work
- We have 38 different nationalities in our Dublin office alone
- And lots more
Come join a group of rockstars. People who belong. Your manager, Wendy Hamson, strives to bring the best out of the team - supportively stretching skills and building . Wendy doesn’t want to sell anyone, anything. Her passion is to share ideas, knowledge and insights that solve problems and prepare organisations & employees with what comes next. She is proud to support a team of highly motivated and engaged professionals, focused on delivering true value to Udemy customers. She provides a supportive, open and fun environment where trust is at the core. Respect, humility & authenticity will go a long way in this team. If you’re looking for high-speed professional growth and a lot of laughter, this team is for you.
This role may be based in our brick and mortar space coming soon to Melbourne, Australia. We would prefer that you be based in Melbourne and work remotely for the time being.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, millions of students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity,passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News