ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Account Development Representative, you will work closely with Senior Account Executives to identify opportunities within the Fortune 1000. As an ADR, you will continually learn new skills that will prepare you for a long and illustrious career in sales or any path you decide to take. At Udemy for Business our mission is to help people do whatever comes next, including our employees.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Increase revenue through outbound activities including but limited to calling, emailing, Inmail, and direct mail
- Understand and convey the Udemy for Business mission, value proposition, and product
- Become a brand ambassador by getting to know and love the Udemy for Business product and story
- Experiment with new and creative prospecting strategies
- Continually improve sales skills to attain quota and grow as a sales professional
We’re excited about you because you have:
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with 6+ months of lead qualification, business development or similar skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch
What are some of the benefits of working at Udemy?
- Best in class employee training and onboarding
- Annual education allowance with unlimited access to the Udemy learning platform
- Dental plan
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays plus additional company discretionary days
- Flexible working hours (agreed with your manager)
- Gym discounts
- An amazing culture of always learning and supporting each other
- UBelong programs to foster inclusivity and being your authentic self at work
- We have 38 different nationalities in our Dublin office alone
- And lots more
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, millions of students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity,passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News