Are you skilled at developing wealth management strategies? Does financial data excite you?
We're looking for a Wealth Strategy Associate to:
• assist financial advisors in client conversations, providing analytic information and aiming to understand the client's goals
• develop customized asset allocation strategies and investment solutions for clients
• provide support for client relationship building and business development activities
• perform business analytics as needed to support financial advisors in the growth of the business
• analyze and interpret portfolio performance reviews and make recommendations to financial advisors for potential change
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we're more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Evergreen Wealth Management team in New York. Diversity helps us grow, together. That's why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• series 7 and 66 licenses
• ideally 3-5 years of experience in client service, within the finance sector
• bachelor's or master`s degree or equivalent,
• excellent communicator, with top-notch interpersonal skills
• analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody's business)
• team player
• review estate planning and corporate documents (e.g., Irrevocable Trusts, Operating Agreements) to ensure proper account opening
• perform research on income, estate, gift, generation-skipping transfer (GST) tax and philanthropic issues
• assist with the team's administrative tasks and intellectual capital platform on an as-needed basis
• experience with the following areas: personal income, estate, gift, Family Limited Partnerships, Charitable Trusts, Limited Liability Corporations and Partnerships, and other business organizations or structures
UBS is the world's largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html