Xchange Leasing - Title Specialist
The Xchange Leasing program is looking for a detail-oriented, customer service focused self-starter to join the team as a titling specialist in Arizona. The Titling Specialist role is an opportunity to help drive growth by supporting the Financing team within the titling process. The job calls for a combination of people skills, excellent attention to detail, and great ability to multitask.
Since launching in June of 2015, the Xchange Leasing has grown at an unprecedented rate. Available in almost all major cities in the US, Xchange Leasing is an innovating leasing program designed specifically for Uber driver-partners that complements the flexibility and other key benefits of driving on the Uber platform. Xchange Leasing helps reduce the barrier for individuals who want to drive and earn with Uber and do not have an access to a qualifying vehicle.
For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page HERE
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with various outside vendors to manage vehicle titles:
- Title maintenance
- Account management
- Error resolutions
- Remarketing title management
- Procurement title management
- Review and adapt to state changes, in order to communicate accurate title guidance to internal/external teams
- Communicate with Dealers and DMVs to secure corrected titles
- Proactively search for new insights which could improve key strategic processes to efficiently organize titles
- Manage the tracking and delivery of titles to auctions, dealers, and other Xchange business partners
- Manage the procurement of titles for vehicles purchased at auctions as well as through direct suppliers
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- A Willingness to be “in the trenches” working with our business partners
- Auto industry, or Titling knowledge preferred
- Strong communication skill and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organization skills and a great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by doing.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous vacation policy; Annual bonus potential
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top