Xchange Leasing - Inventory Management Specialist - Phoenix, AZ
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it’s heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We’re making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we’re doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber’s positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
The Xchange Inventory Management Specialist role is an opportunity to helpenhancegrowth by supporting the Financing team within the titling process. The job calls for a combination of people skills, excellent attention to detail, and great ability to multitask. You can expect to work with a team of strategic and precise specialists with a project management mindset in their every-day work.
Since launching in June of 2015, the Xchange Leasing has grown at an unprecedented rate. Available in almost all major cities in the US, Xchange Leasing is an innovating leasing program designed specifically for Uber driver-partners that complements the flexibility and other key benefits of driving on the Uber platform. Xchange Leasing helps reduce the barrier for people who want to drive and earn with Uber and do not have an access to a qualifying vehicle.
For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page
What you’ll do
- Track and manage vehicle inventory at dealerships, showrooms, and Greenlight Hubs
- Track and manage vehicle recalls, coordinate customer communications, coordinate vehicle repairs to ensure timely completion of all recalls repairs
- Partner with Xchange Legal teams to continuously improve the vehicle tracking, inventory, and repair processes
- Identify areas of opportunity to efficiently move inventory to ensure timely reassignment of Xchange vehicles
What you’ll need
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 1 yearof professional experience; recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
- You take initiative to seize opportunities. Roll up your sleeves and get into the details approach.
- The willingness to be passionate about every piece of your work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office highlypreferred.
- Experience in inventory tracking and management is a plus.
- Spanish speaking ability a plus but not required.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Generous vacation policy; Annual bonus potential
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top