Xchange Leasing - Inventory Management Specialist - Phoenix, AZ
The Xchange Inventory Management Specialist role is an opportunity to help drive growth by supporting the Financing team within the titling process. The job calls for a combination of people skills, excellent attention to detail, and great ability to multitask. You can expect to work with a team of strategic and precise specialists with a project management mindset in their every-day work.
Since launching in June of 2015, the Xchange Leasing has grown at an unprecedented rate. Available in almost all major cities in the US, Xchange Leasing is an innovating leasing program designed specifically for Uber driver-partners that complements the flexibility and other key benefits of driving on the Uber platform. Xchange Leasing helps reduce the barrier for individuals who want to drive and earn with Uber and do not have an access to a qualifying vehicle.
For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page HERE
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Track and manage vehicle inventory at dealerships, showrooms, and Greenlight Hubs
- Track and manage vehicle recalls, coordinate customer communications, coordinate vehicle repairs to ensure timely completion of all recalls repairs
- Partner with Xchange Legal teams to continuously improve the vehicle tracking, inventory, and repair processes
- Identify areas of opportunity to efficiently move inventory to ensure timely reassignment of Xchange vehicles
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of professional experience; recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
- The willingness to be passionate about every piece of your work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office strongly preferred
- Experience in inventory tracking and management is a plus
- Spanish speaking ability a plus but not required
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous vacation policy; Annual bonus potential
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top