Xchange Leasing - Fraud Specialist
Do your friends and family consider you to be a passionate sleuth? Are you a proven critical thinker who has a knack for investigating the smallest of discrepancies that may impact the business at large? The Xchange Leasing program is looking for a Fraud Specialist to join the team in Arizona. This role requires an individual who can process an intricate queue of flagged applications and will help fasten the current process.
Since launching in June of 2015, the Xchange Leasing has grown at an unprecedented rate. Available in almost all major cities in the US, Xchange Leasing is an innovating leasing program designed specifically for Uber driver-partners that complements the flexibility and other key benefits of driving on the Uber platform. Xchange Leasing helps reduce the barrier for individuals who want to drive and earn with Uber and do not have an access to a qualifying vehicle.
For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, take a look at our Xchange home page HERE
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Operate through a unique queue of flagged applications using proprietary and 3rd party software – essentially controlling the decisioning of each application
- Using critical-thinking skills to find the details and decisioning complex applications
- Respond to emails, make phone calls, and get your hands dirty to resolve any situation that requires our attention
- Collaborate with other team members to help grow the existing process
- Investigate potential field and customer fraud and partner with the Company’s legal and compliance department to determine outcomes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of professional experience; recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
- The willingness to be passionate about every piece of your work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office strongly preferred
- Previous experience managing fraud and/or OFAC is a plus
- Spanish speaking ability a plus but not required
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous vacation policy; Annual bonus potential
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top