Workforce Manager - Global Network
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners—our community—is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. The Workforce Optimization team is committed to building a global network that provides our community with a seamless, prompt, and complete resolution to their concerns – every time.
Accurately projecting Customer Service Representative (CSRs) staffing needs to meet response time targets is a critical enabler to delivering a world-class support experience. The Workforce Management Manager is focused on turning data into value-driving business insights that will facilitate our ability to scale and optimize our global support network. This is an opportunity to build WFM process from the ground up.
Who You Are:
- Superpumped. You are passionate about Uber and our mission, passionate about solutions, and love getting into the weeds on any and all issues.
- Data-driven and analytical. We run our business on facts and data. You are intellectually inquisitive and are capable and down to dive both a mile deep and wide when needed. Understanding queue theory is a plus.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You have the ability to self-serve, get the data and tell the story.
- Action-oriented. You have a strong bias for action, and can effectively balance the tension between swift execution, high quality work product, and long-term strategic thinking.
- Hussle. You are scrappy and have the ability to meet goals with limited time and resources.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive analysis on global projects and important strategic decisions to raise the bar on the support experience for our riders and partner drivers.
- Coordinate with other members of the Community Operations Team to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes.
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets and products.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep teams as efficient as possible.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist global and regional operations managers.
Additional Experience and Requirements:
- It would be great to have a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus. MBA or graduate degree preferred.
- 2+ years of Workforce Management, investment banking, consulting, analytical or related experience; high-growth analytics or operations experience is a plus.
- Strong customer-centric focus with demonstrated success in problem solving, teamwork, adaptability, planning, decision making, and data analysis.
- Self-starter attitude is a must!
- SQL experience is prefered.
- Prior experience with Workforce Management software (e.g., NICE, IEX, Aspect, etc.) is a strong plus.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top