Workforce Management Scheduler
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver partner support around the globe and we're looking for a Workforce Management Scheduler (you!) to provide the Scheduling and Forecasting for the North America Community Operations network. This role will require coordinating with the Workforce Management Team to ensure schedules align with the broader WFM strategy.
What You'll Do
- Analyze the day-to-day scheduling based on requirements to determine workforce needed to meet fluctuating volumes and staffing demands
- Management of internal staffing files to report historical performance data, future requirements, and trended metrics that impact projected staff
- Identifying areas of opportunity and implementing innovative scheduling solutions to maximize efficiency
- Implement and perform audits to ensure accuracy in all processes and deliverables
- Provides, creates, and implements reporting as needed
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Ensure all UBER policies and procedures are adhered to, including but not limited to: Security, HR, Operations, etc, and any known infractions of any of these corporate policies and procedures are communicated to the proper UBER Management immediately
- Participate in and lead meetings with internal and external stakeholders as required to manage staffing plans and performance
What You'll Need
- Minimum 2 years call center experience and 1 year WFM experience
- Excellent analytical, numerical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively present information across all levels of the organization
- organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail in a challenging, shifting-priority environment
- Proficient in MS Office or G-Suite and WFM software utilized by assigned projects (Verint, IEX, Aspect, etc.)
About the Team
Uber COEs are contact management centers dedicated to providing world-class customer support to riders and drivers. Uber relies on the COEs to provide support for our community's toughest issues types, handle escalations from our tens of thousands of business processing outsourcing (BPO) agents, and provide an environment to pilot support for new products or test new support modalities or processes.
Back to top