Workforce Management Scheduler
About the job
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver partner support around the globe and we're looking for a Workforce Management Scheduler (you!) to provide the Scheduling and Forecasting for the North America Community Operations network. This role will require coordinating with the Workforce Management Team to ensure schedules align with the broader WFM strategy.
What you'll do
- Analyze the day-to-day scheduling based on requirements to determine workforce needed to meet fluctuating volumes and staffing demands
- Management of internal staffing files to report historical performance data, future requirements, and trended metrics that impact projected staff
- Identifying areas of opportunity and implementing innovative scheduling solutions to maximize efficiency
- Implement and perform audits to ensure accuracy in all processes and deliverables
- Provides, creates, and implements reporting as needed
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Ensure all UBER policies and procedures are adhered to, including but not limited to: Security, HR, Operations, etc, and any known infractions of any of these corporate policies and procedures are communicated to the proper UBER Management immediately
- Participate in and lead meetings with internal and external stakeholders as required to manage staffing plans and performance
What you'll need
- At least 2 years call center experience and 1 year WFM experience
- Excellent analytical, numerical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively present information across all levels of the organization
- organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail in a challenging, shifting-priority environment
- Proficient in MS Office or G-Suite and WFM software utilized by assigned projects (Verint, IEX, Aspect, etc.)
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree (business, math, statistics, or comparable analytic field)
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top