Workforce Management Manager
About the job
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver partner support around the globe and we're looking for a Workforce Management Manager (you!) to provide lead the Scheduling, Login Administration and Real Time Management teams located in the Phoenix COE, supporting the North American Community Operations network. Your decisions as a leader while partially based on direction from executive leadership will largely be based on your detailed understanding of call center financials and a clear understanding of business needs. This will be a managerial role where you are asked to balance managing and developing your team with executing the broader WFM strategy.
What you'll do
- Help create a high-performing WFM team
- Identify areas of opportunity and implement creative solutions to improve efficiency across the North America Community Operations Network
- Serve as a subject matter expert and WFM liaison to COEs in Phoenix and Chicago
- Coordinates with operations, account management and executive leadership to achieve business goals
- Performs other related WFM duties and assignments
- Ensure that processes and tools are designed to optimize network staffing and schedules.
- Create meaningful relationships key business stakeholders and factoring their needs into staffing and scheduling models.
- Propose solutions to complex financial or service problems within the scope of WFM support.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree (business, math, statistics, or comparable analytic field)
- Excellent quantitative and critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented with organizational skills
- Self-motivated with an affinity for problem solving, always challenging the status quo and never settling for how something 'has always been done'
- Ability to adapt and excel as a team player in an exciting and change-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills across all levels of employees and
- Ability to provide guidance, direction, motivation and create high performing teams
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for the performance of others
- Demonstrated proficiency in dealing with all levels of employees and management
- Experience with Workforce Management software (Blue Pumpkin, eWFM, IEX, Varient, etc.)
- Experience with Avaya CMS or comparable system
Bonus points if
- Experience in a large inbound multi-site contact center
- Experience performing forecasting, scheduling and intra-day staff management functions in a multi-site inbound contact center
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top