Workday Integrations Engineer
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Be Doing
- Creating new inbound and outbound integrations in Workday
- Supporting and enhancing current integrations to ensure they're built for scale
- Monitoring integration error logs to ensure that things are working properly
- Gathering and analyzing integration issues to outline trends and creating action plans to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Creating dashboards and reports in Workday including creating complex calculated fields
- Testing of new system features and releases and evaluating the impact to integrations
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of experience working with and building integrations with HCM systems in a professional, fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of experience building Workday integrations and reports
- Experience building and maintaining inbound/outbound integrations in Workday especially in payroll and benefits area
- Experience with Workday Studio, CCBs, Web Service & REST APIs
- Excellent report writing skills with deep rooted understanding on how to build calculated fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with employees at all levels
- Analytical approach to solving system issues including understanding system interdependencies
- Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects and priorities and able to shift direction quickly when priorities change
- Strong sense of urgency and excellent follow through
- A scrappy, get stuff done attitude that completes high quality projects quickly
Back to top