Web Analytics Implementation Manager
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
As a member of Uber's Global Marketing Operations team, you will define and execute the tagging strategy and data collection from a portfolio of digital properties. You should have strong analytical skills, thrive at the intersection of data, marketing and technology, and have experience crafting and developing data collection from digital properties and into data warehousing systems.
You'll collaborate closely with analysts, data warehouse engineers, product and marketing managers, and data scientists to power insights and develop substantial data.
What You'll Do
- Develop effective tagging strategies to collect multi-channel performance and goals.
- Identify and scope projects that give to our understanding and communication of our data.
- Work closely with the engineering and data-warehouse teams to insure quality, accessibility, and consistency of data.
- Manage multiple short-term and long-term projects simultaneously, under changing and challenging constraints.
- Lead the global implementation of Google Analytics and 3rd party campaign tagging.
What You'll Need
- At least 3 years as an individual contributor working on web analytics implementation, preferably for a consumer web company.
- Strong experience with Google Analytics including data taxonomy design and platform administration.
- Ability to translate business problems into actionable metrics.
- Ability to translate complicated methods and results into plain language, both in speaking and writing.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, eight paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top