Web Analytics Implementation Manager
Passionate about high-growth startups and have strong analytical and technical skills? Are you a proven team player, strategic thinker, and executor?
As a Marketing Operations Analyst on Uber’s Global Marketing Operations team, you will define and execute the tagging strategy and data collection from a portfolio of digital properties. The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical skills, thrive at the intersection of data, marketing and technology, and have experience designing and developing data collection from digital properties and into data warehousing systems.
You’ll collaborate closely with analysts, data warehouse engineers, product and marketing managers, and data scientists to power insights and develop meaningful data.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop effective tagging strategies to capture multi-channel performance and goals.
- Identify and scope projects that contribute to our understanding and communication of our data.
- Work closely with the engineering and data-warehouse teams to insure quality, accessibility, and consistency of data.
- Manage multiple short-term and long-term projects simultaneously, under changing and challenging constraints.
- Oversee the global implementation of Google Analytics and 3rd party campaign tagging.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years as an individual contributor working on web analytics implementation, preferably for a consumer web company.
- Strong experience with Google Analytics including data taxonomy design and platform administration.
- Ability to translate business problems into actionable metrics.
- Ability to translate complicated methods and results into plain language, both in speaking and writing.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top