Passionate about high-growth startups and have strong analytical skills? Are you a proven team player, strategic thinker, and executor? Do you live and breathe turning raw data into meaningful business information?
As a Web Analyst on Uber’s Global Marketing team, you will own the analysis of an ecosystem of web properties and seek opportunities for growth. The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical skills, thrive at the intersection of data, marketing and technology, and passionately but clearly convey information and results.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Leverage data to identify areas of opportunity.
- Forecast projects focusing on growth, usage, and ROI.
- Design, create and automate weekly, monthly and quarterly dashboards and reports including executive summaries and detailed channel performance reports.
- Track KPI’s and create custom reports and dashboards, at times working across sites and teams to analyze end-to-end funnels and business results.
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the team in ongoing evaluation and testing.
- Run ad-hoc analysis on key trends and make recommendations on findings.
- Evaluate competitive information and key industry trends to provide context for website performance.
- Monitor and report on personalization across sites and develop recommendations and testing strategies to improve performance.
- Collaborate with and articulate recommendations to data driven teams.
- Analyze web analytics data to identify A/B and multivariate testing opportunities and report on tests.
- Scope the impact of business and website changes to forecast the impact of future changes.
- Work with large datasets using data analysis tools such as Excel, Access, Tableau and SQL to incorporate multiple datasets together.
- Oversee the global implementation of Google Analytics and 3rd party campaign tagging.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- BA/BS/Masters in Engineering, Math, Statistics or other quantitative focus.
- 3+ years of experience in big data analytics
- Experience with querying large data sets like SQL, hive etc.
- A/B and multivariate testing experience
- Strong reporting skills
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Experience in Web Analytics, Google Analytics and tagging is highly preferred
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
You have to be ready to hustle! We move fast…done is better than perfect, and continual iteration is important. You must be ready and excited to learn on your feet and help build a growing business.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top